Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 162

It's been a while. The last time I updated was when it first started snowing in Seoul. So much has changed since then. I had a lot of highs and lows since then. The semester ended, I said goodbye to everyone that I met this fall, and I made my way home back to San Francisco. I took a road trip down to Socal for two weeks. I came back happier, yet sadder at the same time. My life has had some crazy things happen since I left for Seoul, and I think it's carried on back to America.

In two weeks, I leave for Seoul again for spring semester. I have mixed feelings about going back. On one hand, I still have a lot more left that I want to do. On the other hand, I'm not as excited. I feel like going back isn't as much fun as it is the first time because it isn't a completely new experience anymore. Regardless, I'm ready to finish what I started. I'm sad that a lot of people that were there for fall semester aren't gonna be there for spring semester. Hopefully the next group of people are gonna be awesome. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment