Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 54

I'm in such a fragile state. I really feel like after my glorious birthday, everything has just come crashing down and I'm trying to carry it all on my shoulders. There's so much piled stress. I basically have 7 midterms in two days. And half of this, I don't even understand. Not to mention that I feel like I've lost a huge part of me in Korea the other night. I don't even know if my life here will ever be the same was it was before. I did come to the realization, however, that if I could go back and start this journey over, I would. And I would do things much differently. But I can't change anything and I just have to live with it. Whether I like it or not, I'm here for two semesters and if I'm gonna make the most of it, I have to keep trudging along.

But if I could go home right now for a while, that would be nice. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment